Things that happen, happen
June 18, 2009 3 Comments
Short summary of happened and happening things:
- JavaOne2009: Great. Lots of faces to finally put on email addresses, IRC nicknames, etc.
- San Francisco: Great. Includes previous point. Plus: Seafood (oh my!). Extremely poor vs. extremely rich people. Lots of things that I almost got done, but not quite. Some photos.
- Cacio: Great: Of course. BOF went good, but attendence was low. Should have invited all the audience for beer instead. Seems we are not that famous after all 😉 Many small things improved before, during and after JavaOne.
- East Coast: Great. New job. Setting up stuff. Not much real work so far. Couple of interesting dinners and philosophic chats with new boss. And Terminator.
- Neil Young Archives: Great! First seen at JavaOne (yay). Seen again in record store. Could not resist. Must watch trailer.
- FontManager: Still trying to set a record for pushing the largest patch ever into OpenJDK 😉 Round 5.
- Family: Not great. Miss them quite badly. 3 more days to go…